#sunset

#sunset
GG.

czwartek, 11 lutego 2016

Do not wait for the perfect moment...it can be too late.

Every time, I've tried to apologize someone, it took so much time. I was always looking for perfect words, waiting for the perfect situation- everything just to keep the apology further. We, as people, have inclintations towards delaying important things in time. I think it is stupid from ourselves. We can't predict the future and the longer we delay something it can transpire that is too late for saying or doing what we wanted. 

Lately I lost someone, about whom I would never tell that gonna be temporary in my life. We've been friends for 3 years. It is the person, who knows everything about me and who I shared all my secrets with. I've never thought she can disappear from my life. I was thinking we will be friends forever but it didn't happen. There are so many things I haven't told her yet and I would never have an opportunity to do that. Now you probably think 'what kind of things if she knows everything about you'...yes, she does but it's not all about me. I wish I could bring her closer to Jesus. I haven't done it. I was thinking that I am not strong enough beliver. I was thinking that some preacher has to come and put the perfect words together to let her know about God and all these great things He is doing for us. I wasn't brave enough to share my faith with her. I've tried but every time I was giving it up with the conviction that I can't do anything. And this thinking was totally wrong. Now I regret that I didn't take the chance and lead her straight to God. I was for the perfect moment instead of taking moment and making it perfect. And...I wouldn't have this chance anymore. So if you need to tell or do something, do not wait! Just go and do that. Do not wait cause it can be too late... Trust me. 

I am sure that all of you want to say/do something but don't know how, where and when you should start. You probably repeat yourself: "I will do that tomorrow"- but I am gonna to tell you something: one of my friends told us in church that yesterday he saw the piece of paper at the hairdresser's door where was written: "tomorrow we will cut your hair for free"- he thought that it is awesome and came back the next day and saw the same note. Then he understood that "tomorrow" means NEVER. Try to think about your own life and the situation you said "tomorrow" and you did nothing about it at all. We all say that. We are scared to take the responsibility for our decisions that's why we keep delaying things in time. And we should not do that! If you want to change your life, say something, do something new- DO NOT WAIT FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT! How would you actually know if this moment is good to do that or not?! You don't know that and you won't untill you start doing something. I know that sometimes it's probably not easy but it is worth to change things now. And NOW means NOW but TOMORROW means NEVER, remember that. You don't even know what happens tomorrow, if you gonna have another chance or opportunity to do the things you want but don't have enough courage, Just think about it. And if you can't figure something out on your own I know someone who can help you, you just have to let Him in. 
Love,
K. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz