#sunset

#sunset
GG.

piątek, 2 października 2015

Something new.

The end of something is begining of something else. Summer is over, high-school is over and now it's time to grow up. I was thinking that it's never gonna happen and I'll saty child forever... But it did and it's time to wake up and start the new life.
I've just started college. Everyone I know says: "It's the best time in your life! You'll love it!", but I'm not so excited as they are... And I don't even know why. Maybe when I'll get to know everything about my studies, get to know my class mates then I'll change my attitude. But now, I miss my home, family and the old friends. I feel so lonley here. And it's actually funny because since I can remember, I've always wanted to leave. My dream was working abroad and move out. I've never thought it can be so hard to abondon family and just leave. Now I can see that it's hard, very hard. 
But the time has come. I have to learn how to live on my own. Parents aren't here anymore. IT IS TIME TO BECOME AN ADULT... and it scares me so much. 
Right before my movement I had an argument with my friend. And its awful because I want to talk to her and tell her how am I feeling, how is college and I can't.. It doesn't help at all... I fon't know if I should make the first step orjust wait for she to text me... I don't really know what to do. I miss her so much. 
But it is the one thing I am sure about. God is with me and He holds me. I have my Best Friend just a prayer away. And it helps me to get up every single day- this knowledge that He is next to me and I can rely on Him. He comforts me all the time and fills my heart with peace. Without Him I wouldn't be able to face all of the problems on my way. He catches me when I am falling and it is the best feeling ever- being aware of that fact. 
Lately I've been watching the movie "Do you belive?". In my opinion this movie is great. It shows how people, who love God are able to sacrifice things they have for others and for God. They don't care what others will think about them. If they decided to follow Jesus, no one can stop them. This movie shows, how God loves us and how often we even don't know that something is a blessing and we don't see any point but God knows what's best for us and He gots plans for everyone. His timing is perfect and He sees what we really need instead of what we think we need... He is the only One who can calm every storm. I know, sometimes it's hard to belive without any borders but if you do, there are no regrets then! It's so worth to belive, fully belive. The conviction that You are the Child of God is the best thing ever! And it's only up to you if you decide to follow Jesus or not. I know that following Jesus can be for you, let's say "uncomfortable" but the prize is high, right? He died for you and me to cleanese us from sins and give us the entire life- you can have it, you just need to give your life to Jesus. 
Good luck! 
K. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz