#sunset

#sunset
GG.

środa, 2 lipca 2014

Lessons

And we have JULY! English camp is in 4 days! I'm so happy and excited. It has been a year since God is in my life - alive. This year was for sure good and full of new experiences. This year showed me who is the real friend and who just pretends. I've learned a lot of things which help me right now. I'm so grateful to my mum and one of my teachers for showing me what's important in life and for giving me the chance to do what I really love and for help they gave me. 
I spent this year with faith, hope, love and thankfulness. Every day was a mystery I wanted solve. And I think I found my way. I found person, who is always there when I need it. I fall in love and although it was a mistake I don't regret because then it was the thing I really wanted. And it was lesson for me. Everything happens for a reason, remember!
The truth is life is hard but you're strong enough to go through it. You just need to find out the ways you want follow. I chose God but you can choose anything you want. But living with Jesus is the best way and you can do it everything with Him. 


Wish you all awesome holidays!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz